Tuesday, July 1, 2008

jared's pants (you know, the subway guy).


Just real quick. On our way back from Colorado, we stopped at Subway ($5 footlongs woo whooo). As we were standing in line we noticed the poster of Jared standing there with his "actual size" pants. They were huge, Fink & I each fit into one pant leg. Now I am aware of the innuendos, that could go along with this story (like Ty & Fink got into Jared's pants this weekend), but I am not going to mention any of them in this blog (wait...oops).


much love.

PS: fink also managed to fit into other things this weekend. It was raining, he needed a poncho, we had trash bags...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, ty. I am leaving a comment on your blog!!! Love the new look of the blog. I finally added it to my google reader...now I won't have to keep checking myspace!

cautious1 said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yeah, what's up with $1.00 lemonades???

It was great to finally meet you on the 3rd! Your mom has talked about you often (ALL good things, of course). Thanks for walking me to my car :) I could tell that you are an experienced security man!