Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm Sophisticated!

As of 5.24.08 I am officially a college graduate. That's fun. To save you all the breath and the feeling of obligation, let me answer the almost famous question, "How does it feel?" To be honest, it feels the same. Maybe it is because it hasn't quite been two days yet, or maybe its because I checked out of student mode Fall semester, either way I am ready to take on the new challenges ahead of me, well most of them at least.

Thanks for all the congratulations from everyone that has offered them, and even those who will offer them later. I appreciate them all!

(President Brushaber at graduation, if you look quickly it appears as though he is flicking off the crowd)

Next on the agenda for this week:
1) 5.28.08
2) Move from Valentine Palace to 11th ave.
3) Call Dan, Rollie, Justin, & Fink back.
4) Sell my dang car!
5) Find health insurance!
6) Get the new Dizmas Album.
7) LOST Finale.
8) keep Bethel safe.

Accomplishments this week:
1) Got a picture of Bethel's President in his Grad Gown.
2) I met someone that had a Bot Fly in their leg
3) Graduated.
4) Went on my third boat ride ever.
5) In the process of learning how to dirt bike!
6) Made my first CraigsList Sale (I sold a sectional).
7) Slept in till noon and then watched TV for an hour.


much love.