Saturday, May 31, 2008

hate is such a strong word.

I realize that hate is a real strong word and that I probably shouldn't use it...blah blah blah...but what if you feel real strong dislike towards a particular area of your week?

For example, there are two things, maybe even three things, that I am not a big fan of this week.

Numero Uno:
I am not a big fan of moving. I do not have the luxury of having a pickup or the funds to pay for the amount of gas a pickup uses, therefore moving all my "stuff" from one house to another is power lame! I mean the Mazda6 can fit quite a lot of "stuff," but its no Silverado.

Numero Dos:
I am not a big fan of selling a car. I am a very blessed individual, and I don't question that in the least. I have the privilege of recently buying a new Mazda6. This also means that I have recently been trying to sell my old 1988 Honda CRX on craigslist. Let's just say that a 1988 Honda CRX is not a hot commodity in 2008.

And for Numero Threeo:
I hate Bethel Internet. Yeah I went there. See I am currently working a 12 hour overnight shift and normally the internet helps keep me sane. However, tonight is a night unlike any other. You see at about 10:30pm, or 22:30 Security Lingo, Bethel decided to block every webpage that wasn't Bethel related (Google, facebook, myspace, yahoo, cnn, espn, abc, craigslist, ebay, wikipedia, biblegateway, etc, etc). This is ridiculous on so many levels. The main level being that I now have nothing to do! At about 02:15 (after trying every 15 minutes to see if they decided to lift the ban of the internet) my prayers were answered and it is no longer against the bethel covenant to use the internet. Seriously though...why block the internet for 4 hours of the day?! That doesn't even make sense! Sorry for the vent.

I promise I will TRY and make the next blog more fun to read.


Song of the Week: Killswitch Engage: "Holy Diver"
Days till June 29th: 29

much love? lol

No comments: