Wednesday, October 1, 2008

mens bathroom incident.

Today, October 1st, I witnessed something in the men's bathroom. As I was walking into the men's bathroom, an older gentleman was using urinal #1, so I used urinal #5 (urinal #1 was taken and by the laws of the men's bathroom, I was obligated to pick the urinal furthest away, while still leaving room for another man to come in between us and still have one urinal separating us all. IE urinal #3). As I was doing my duty that a man takes care of while using a urinal, I witnessed something highly unusual. The gentleman washed his hands, dried his hands off, and put his paper towel in the garbage. What happens next is the unusual part that I had to blog about. He realizes that the door handle might have bacteria on it and since he just washed his hands, he doesn't want to dirty them, so he picks up a used paper towel off the floor, THAT WAS NOT EVEN USED BY HIM, and uses it to open the door. As if the the handle had more germs on it then the paper towel that was laying on the bathroom floor of the men's bathroom for who know how long!!

Please enjoy the following video I found on youtube, explaining proper men's bathroom etiquette.






much love.

No comments: