Saturday, September 13, 2008

its been awhile...

Its been awhile...(not referring to the pathetic stained song that you probably are thinking about singing right now because its a "10" on the "getting stuck in your head" scale).

I realize it has been awhile since my last post and that most of the regular readers have stopped reading or forgotten about my blog entirely (I don't blame you either way), but have no fear blog-dizzle is here/back. And what do I have for ya...how about riots, police, motorcycles, dogs in dresses and monster trucks. If that doesn't have you on the edge of your seat, I don't know what does...

First, lets start with Lucy. Lucy is a black wiener retriever. Thats right, I said it, half wiener dog, half golden retriever. And to top it off, the golden retriever just...well I won't go into detail but lets just say the wiener dog wasn't trying to have kids. But Thanks now there is Lucy. Erica's Mom's new little lap dog. And it would have to be a girl's dog because I came over for dinner one night and Lucy had a dress on...go figure right.

Next, is a picture that I think you should all see(to the right). It's a picture of my dream bike that I found at my first bike rally. There were hundreds of bikes there and this one is absolutely gorgeous. One day...maybe one day I will be able to call it mine, or at least one like it.


If you have been following politics recently you would know that the RNC (Republican National Convention) was held in St. Paul...literally 5 minutes from my house. After watching the new about all the riots and police/secret service/US Marshalls/CIA down there, I had to go check it out for myself. Some friends and I went down there and got to experience it first hand. Maybe not the riot part, but got to hang with some riot police, snap some pictures and smell some tear gas. The picture on the right (the really blurry one) is of me standing in the middle of a squad of riot cops snapping a quick picture...after I took the picture I was kindly thrown out of the line! haha


And finally...welcome race fans to the Elko Motor Speedway. Yeah, I just had to go to the "eve of destruction" at Elko Motor Speedway. How can you pass an experience like that up? Monster Trucks, bus races, drifters, motoX stunt team, and figure 8 races. I LOVE that stuff. It was a ton of fun. I cant wait to go back for more...it got called early because of rain, but not to worry, I'll be back for more before winter!
Please bear with me as I know this blog was not as entertaining as some others, but I am just getting back into the blogging mode. Bookmark it, myspacers...subscribe to it, bloggers...be a "blogger follower," do whatever you have to, just get ready for more!

much love.

1 comment:

Joshua Danielson said...

Thank you!!! I've been waiting for SO LONG! You, my friend, have made my day. Oh, and let's get motorcycles and start a biker gang...please?