Monday, May 12, 2008

in class blog.

I am currently in class, listening to final senior presentations. My group went last Monday, and I am extremely bored. So bored in fact, I am blogging on my iPhone because I don't know what else to do.

So let me paint you a picture via iPhone:

64 students and 2 profs (all of which, even the profs, are bored!).
9 rows of seats (8 chairs a row).
1 giant chalk board behind an instructor lab table (science wing).
1 pull down video screen in the right corner.
1 TV in the top left corner (who uses a TV when you have a projector).
1 computer cart with a monitor on the cart top.
1 giant periodic table on the right wall.
High ceilings.
Arena style seating (each row higher then the previous).
And last but not least, a stink that only the science dept. could come up with, a mixture of sweat, body odor, and the faint smell of sulfur (we are in the chem dept I think).

I am wearing white chuck taylors, with shin high socks, khakis dickie work pants, a white fruit of the loom undershirt, with a blue pin strip overcoat that over the past few years has shrunk to become 5 sizes too small. I know exciting right, but I am really bored sorry!

My friend rob, sitting next to me, is growing out his mustache for mustache may. It looks amazing, yet unsurprisingly creepy! Yes thats him in the picture, quality guy, creepy picture haha.

K 10% battery left. Gotta run.

Much love.


No comments: